2008/12/10

Tired of thinking and doing

Getting tired of thinking and doing -- life is like this.

Visa, prepare for visa application: bank statements, money, application form and other documents need to be done before I go to CH. 

CH trip: alwasy wanna to know more before I go. Why not spend some time, just read articals, pictures and everything about the trip. Don't want to rush to somewhere, have a quick view and leave immediately. Wanna know what I see, wanna feel what I see, wanna have real trip. Why can't I just sit down and have a look? Also other arrangements need be done, such as printing all documents.

My Mac is not working in a proper way. So complicated and difficult to get everything settled. Not hapy :( will get there.

Good good study, day day up!
Add oil lizzy!

No comments: